You can be part of a bigger change in ensuring people in rural areas of Africa can live a long, healthy and happy life with access to clean drinking water, sanitation and hygiene. In partnership with WellFound, there are endless opportunities to engage with both your customers and employees, and create visible and significant changes on the ground. 100% of all funds raised goes directly to projects on the ground. Therefore you know that all your donation has made 100% difference in people’s life.There are a number of ways we could work together. Please download our corporate pack for further information or for an informal chat, please contact Dr Antony Kingsley, CEO of WellFound on 0207 998 7376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Golf Day 2016 – United Rental Group: “It was an absolute pleasure – the day was great from start to finish thanks to the great organisation…a really good team effort all in all.”
• Ladies Golf Day 2016:
• Charity Ball 2015 – Caritas Mondial: “It was a pleasure working with you guys and we had very good reviews for the event. Everyone enjoyed the night and not to forget Howard’s presentation – it made a lot of difference towards donations”.
Working in partnership with Trusts and Foundations allows us to bring sustainable changes in the lives of people in Africa. WellFound brings wealth of community development and project management experience to bring about desired changes. We work in the very remotest places and continue to support communities for at least three years after the initial work.
We deliver sustainable projects through:
• Working in partnership with the community. We encourage them to participate through volunteering, contributing to a community maintenance fund and to taking ownership of the facilities provided.
• Working with other local NGOs and partners to bring immense local knowledge and support.
• Providing match funding from WellFound’s own fundraising efforts.
• Deploying expert staff and volunteers for project management
“…A community leader explained the impact of one of the projects by saying ‘Having the pump has completely changed the image of our village’ and went on to explain how neighbouring villages now aspire to have a pump and the population has been inspired by the changes to their lives. As a result, he and several others have started a community association to work on other aspects of community development.” – Quote from an Independent Evaluation of our work, 2017.
For a full copy of this Independent Evaluation please contact:
Dr Antony Kingsley
0207 998 7376
If you are the Trustee of a charitable trust that shares our vision, please get in touch. With many communities in urgent need of our support, we would be delighted to speak to you about specific projects that suit your charitable objectives.
We thank all trusts and foundations who supported WellFound with its operation.
• Foreign and Commonwealth Department (UK) previously known as UKAID/DFID
• Waterloo Foundation
• British Embassy (Senegal)
• US Embassy (Senegal)
• Dutch Embassy (Senegal)
• Peter Stebbings Memorial Charity
• British Association of Social Workers
• The Carmela and Ronnie Pignatelli Foundation
• Bishop Radford Trust
• The Wyn and Ken Lo Memorial fund
• Rotary Clubs
WellFound believes in working with local and international NGOs, and with charities that have specific expertise in water and sanitation programmes along with economic development, agriculture and health aspects. We are very keen to form partnerships for mutual learning and innovation. Through well-structured memorandum of understanding, and through a very flexible approach to community development, we have the experience of delivering effectively through partnerships.
WellFound is working in partnership with the following organisation sin Africa:
• Red Cross
• Guinea Bissau
• West Africa Vocational School
• Action Guinea Bissau
By working with schools and colleges, WellFound can help children learn about third-world countries, and the issues faced by the people and also encourage children to take part in team-building and fundraising activities. This helps them to become responsible global citizens. WellFound has a variety of ideas and activities that contribute to the national curriculum. WellFound also works with leading universities in research, internship and volunteering.
We would love to hear from you. Please email us on email@example.com